(Version Date: [October 17th ], 2016)
- Dippy does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages, but message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. Subject to the terms and conditions of your mobile carrier, you may receive text messages sent to your mobile phone, and all charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. By providing your consent to participate in Dippy’s Service, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier.
- By providing your mobile phone number(s) and clicking the “Get Dippy!” button, you consent to receiving future recurring automated marketing text messages to the mobile phone number(s) that you provided from or on behalf of Dippy and its affiliated, third party marketing providers. Dippy may use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to you. The Federal Communications Commission defines an “automatic telephone dialing system” or autodialer as equipment that has the capacity to store or produce telephone numbers to be called and to call such numbers. 47 C.F.R. § 64.1200. By your subscription to Dippy’s Service, you give your consent to Dippy to use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to the telephone or mobile phone number(s) to which you have directed Dippy to transmit these text messages. You also acknowledge that your agreement to receive these messages is not required as a condition of any purchase.
- The number of text messages sent via Dippy’s Service varies per user and will depend on your location, the frequency of your use, and the frequency of offers available.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” to [(804)352-1026]. By enrolling in Dippy’s Service, you agree that following a request to unsubscribe, you may receive one (1) final message from Dippy confirming that you have been inactivated in our system. Dippy reserves the right to remove subscribers from our messaging database at our discretion. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags or delays. Dippy will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undelivered messages. Bandwidth policies require that we specify that bandwidth, also, will not be liable for delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS services may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time, and content of your messages to us and other information you provide to us as part of this Service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide you the services you requested from us.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DIPPY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF DIPPY’S SERVICE WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.